Views: 50 Author: Brewman Publish Time: 2021-08-20 Origin: Site
How to Replace the Glycol Pump in the Brewery Glycol Chiller?
As we all know, all pumps and accessories have its serving time, it might need to replce the glycol water tank after 5 years or more.
But how to replce the glycol water pump in brewery glycol chiller?
Follow brewman for some tips:
1) Please disconnect the wires between the water pump and the flow switch
2) Detach the pipeline of the glycol water pump inlet
3) Unplug the hose from the glycol water pump outlet
4) Remove the fixing screws of the glycol water pump
5) Take out and replace a new pump
6) Install it as the sequence of 4-3-2-1 and debugging the chiller
Send us inquiry if you have more questions:-)